Saturday, September 18, 2010

Manifesto

Basically this blog serves two purposes; 1. to share my experiences in beer (with those actually following) and 2. to explore the world of beer further (aka give me an excuse to drink more beer). I'm on a mission to expand my knowledge of beer and to share it with those that care.

I believe just about any time is a good time for a beer. Whether its a fine belgian ale at a fine restaurant (that actually happens to have a decent beer selection), a Miller Lite filled beer bong at the river, or anything in between, a wisely chosen beer will fit the occasion.

I've long been a consumer of beer going back to the heady days of high school, progressing to college where the true awakening to the variety of beer occured, to today where I am taking the next step in formulating my own brews to be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment